Petzl RIG compact descenderCLO-SEB-PET-RCD-000NA-001
• Designed work on a rope
• The safety gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates installation of the rope and passing intermediate anchors
• Multi-functional handle allows the user to:
rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
while on the rope without tying off the device
• The spring loaded handle returns to the belay position in order to reduce the possibility of involuntary release.
• Handle storage position for when the descender is being carried on the harness.
• Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTPRO foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
• A screw (integrated into the back of the device) allows the moving side-plate to be locked so that the RIG can be part of a rescue